JW & Lori
Inside Country 102.5
The Healing Tour
Country 102.5 V.I.P. Club
To unlock the benefits of being a WKLB VIP, just click below to be catapulted into the WKLB VIP world! Receive exclusive pre-sale offers, concert and events news and much more! Members get access to exclusive information and products that non-members do not, including concert ticket pre-sales, trips, advance notice on upcoming entertainment events, movie screening passes, music giveaways and more!
Listen to Country 102.5
Make A Request
Pick the Hits
The Wolf - HD2
The Daily Parent
Red High Heel Club
Back to School
Creative and affordable ways to personalize school supplies
(ARA) - It's time to trade in the sunglasses, swimwear and flip-flops for book bags, crayons and calculators.
The hustle and bustle of the back-to-school season means shopping for all the new clothes, electronics, books and supplies needed to start the school year off right. Back-to-school shopping can be difficult for students looking to express themselves and for parents who face the increasing expense of education.
Book bags, pencils and pens - even calculators and rulers provide a palette for creative expression. A new and inexpensive way to add flair and creativity to ordinary book covers, plain notebooks and dull folders is to use Duck Tape brand duct tape Sheets. The sheets are available in a variety of colors including blue, white, red, silver, black, green, purple and yellow. For students who really want to stand out, sheets also come in prints, such as zebra, leopard, camouflage and tie-dye.
Here are ways to add a touch of personalization to school supplies and other belongings using duct tape or other household crafting tools:
- Jazz up notebooks and folders with different colors or prints for each class to make them quick and easy to find when grabbing supplies from your book bag or locker.
- Personalize a pencil case, lunch box or book bag with your name so they don't get lost in the shuffle.
- Make a duct tape wallet or purse and tuck your lunch money in a safe place.
- Use stencils to trace letters and add the name of each class or subject to make finding the correct book easy.
- Create fun artwork out of duct tape shapes and designs to decorate the insides of lockers.
- Accent personal belongings, such as cell phone cases, clothing and more.
- Make and decorate picture frames for lockers to hang pictures of favorite school memories.
The school bells of a new school year also mean it's time for fall sporting events. Students can be the biggest fan in the stands at pep rallies and games. They can show their school spirit by making pennants, flags, megaphones and even T-shirts. Visit DuckBrand.com for crafting instructions using Duck Tape Sheets.
Heading back to school gives students, from elementary to high school, the opportunity to develop and show off their own style and personality with a unique twist on traditional school supplies.
« Return to previous page
» Send to a friend
Subscribe to channel
SEE ALL BACK TO SCHOOL STORIES >>
Jobs With Us
2013 Greater Boston Radio, Inc. - WKLB-FM